Notice of Privacy Practices
We are dedicated to providing service with respect for your personal information. Protecting your privacy and healthcare information is fundamental in the course of our relationship. This Notice of Privacy Practices (this “Notice”) outlines the way identifiable health information (also referred to as Protected Health Information) will be used by Tara Natural Medicine (“Tara Natural Medicine” or “we”) and the patient’s rights concerning those records. You must read and consent to this policy before receiving services. This Notice will remain in effect until it is replaced or amended by changes in law.
This Notice provides a description of our treatment, payment, and operations, the uses and disclosures we may make of your Protected Health Information and of other important matters about your protected health information.
We gather personal information and health information in several ways:
- Information we receive from you.
- Information we receive from other healthcare providers.
- Information we receive from third party payers.
We use these records to provide or enable other health care providers to provide quality care, to obtain payment for services provided to you and to enable us to meet our professional and legal obligations to operate our practices properly.
MARKETING: We will not use your health information for marketing communications without your written authorization.
APPOINTMENT REMINDERS: We may use your health information to send appointment reminders via e-mail or phone and leave a message with a family member if you are not available, to remind you of your next appointment with one of the practitioners.
DISCLOSURE: We may use or disclose your Protected Health Information when required by law.
- Upon your request, you have the right to access, review or receive copies of your records.
- Upon written request, you have the right to receive a list of items we have disclosed about your healthcare information.
- Upon written request, you have the right to request that we amend your Protected Health Information.
- Upon written request, you have the right to request that we place additional restrictions on disclosure of your Protected Health Information.
- You have a right to receive all notices in writing.
If you have questions, complaints or would like more information, please contact us at: email@example.com